Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh! millinery flowers...

 Hello darlings!


 Took advantage of the little bit of morning light I get in the apartment to take some better pictures of the flower headband I made...

I know it's not really in season, but they're perfect to brighten up those winterish days!

I've been wanting to make these since forever, only never found the right supplies. I'm pretty happy with the result and just ordered more vintage flowers, so prepare for bobby pins, hair combs and more crowns in the future!

I haven't really seen them handmade around here, maybe it's a good market gap to fill?

I'm planning to go to the Puces de Clignancourt in the weekend as well to look for supplies, although I have an intuition they might be ugly and overpriced...

Or should I just wait for the spring? Or make something more season appropriate?
 

What do you think about millinery flower accessories? Is the flower crown trend over?

bisoux,
Sandra 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment