Friday, November 16, 2012

Last week's photoshoot - me and Viktorja part I

Hello darlings!



 
 Last week has been pretty hectic for me... Started my internship at Re:Voir, an experimental film DVD editor/boutique and have been going in every day, had to catch up with school work and was preparing this major update for Etsy.

So my weekend meant just more work, but it's been also fun becuase I got to hang out with my new friend Viktorja, we got to dress up and chase the last rays of sun on Sunday. By the time we finished make up it was already 4pm and depressingly grey, after it's been relatively nice for the whole day!

I guess that's just Paris... and winter is no fun either. At least it wasn't raining this time around!

We only got to shoot a set of outfits outside, then we struggled with the setting sun and long exposure on our balcony.

Oh and did I mention we were using manual lenses that are impossible to focus? 
And the fuchsia of her suit that had to be desaturated in Lightroom? Fun! What can I say, I'm still learning the quirks of a new trade...


So here are a few exterior shots from last Sunday. For Viktorja it was her first time modelling but I think she's got it in her.

Enjoy!


What are your photo shoot experiences? When do you consider it too cold to shoot outside?





 bisoux,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment